Stuff for Classes

Legal Environment of Business

Risk Management and Insurance

     

Other Student Stuff

Scheduling Accuplacer at MATC

Buying Used Textbooks on the Web

Changing your name in MATCland (fall 16, checking this for currency)

Taking Timed Multiple Choice Tests

 

 

 

The Good (great) Stuff there are two problem with common restatements of sturgon's law (90% of everything is crap) #1 The 90% is an acknowledged underestimation; and, #2 It creates a burden of identifying examples of the exceptions HERE (IN MY OPINION) ARE SOME THINGS FROM THE OTHER (<) 10%.

 

If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you to act fast if you want to get out of this.

So, pretty please, with sugar on top ...

Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction